Estimados socios, como cada año la ESHG convoca una beca para asistir al congreso europeo de genética que se celebrará en Berlín, en Junio, del 06-09, 2020.
La beca será sufragada en su totalidad por la AEGH para sus miembros mas jóvenes, es imprescindible ser socio de la AEGH, menor de 35 años y presentar una comunicación al congreso. Los candidatos enviaran a la secretaria de la AEGH email@example.com un CV abreviado con foto, destacando sus logros más relevantes y un resumen de su comunicación antes del 1 de Marzo. El ganador deberá mostrar el logo de la AEGH en su comunicación.
La resolución será dictaminada por la junta directiva de la AEGH y será inapelable.
Fecha limite de presentación: 1 de marzo de 2020.
Adjuntamos la convocatoria europea con más detalles:
We would like to remind you that the ESHG is offering “National Fellowships” for Young Investigators (not more than 4 years post-doctoral) to attend the European Human Genetics 2020 in Berlin, Germany, from June 06 – 09, 2020.
Each country will be able to select one fellow. So if there is more than one society in your country, you would have to liaise with your colleagues in order to make the decision.
Your “National Fellowships” nominee must satisfy the following selection criteria:
– Nominees should be a current member of your national society.
– The person selected should have shown excellence in the field of human genetics in the past year, and/or have given a good presentation/poster at your latest national meeting.
– Candidates should not be more than 4 years post-doctoral.
– Candidates cannot receive more than one fellowship in consecutive years.
– This fellow may not also receive an ESHG Conference Fellowship (linked to an accepted abstract at the meeting).In such a case, both fellowships will not be cumulated, but the higher support (National Fellowship) will be applied.
– Your society must provide a short statement outlining the reasons for selecting the fellow, as well as
– a picture of the winner in electronic format (to be published on the ESHG website, with the permission of the person).
– Please note that only one person per country is eligible.
Your candidates selected for the “National Fellowships” will receive the following benefits:
– Free registration for the ESHG conference
– Accommodation and Travel support up to a maximum amount of EUR 600.-. Refund forms will be handed out on site with the registration pack.
Important information which you may forward to your selected fellow:
– Once your Society has officially informed the ESHG of their choice, your fellowship candidates will receive a direct link to a special online registration form from the ESHG office. Should this person already have registered for the conference via the regular way, this would obviously be refunded.
– Refund forms for their accommodation and travel support payments (maximum amount of EUR 600.-) will be handed out at the conference on-site with the registration pack.