At IGENOMIX we provide advanced services in reproductive genetics. Our broad experience and qualifications make us one of the global leaders in this field. The constant efforts we make in R&D, enable us to create and develop specific tools to support professionals in the reproductive medicine area. We are a global company with a local presence in over twenty countries worldwide.
We are offering one outstanding candidate the opportunity to be a Genetic Diagnosis Specialist in the genomic prediction area for rare and common diseases.
What are you accountable for achieving?
– Review, interpret and report patient results reliably and accurately.
– Provide oversight for quality control and quality assurance as appropriate, including setting quality standards for new tests and procedures and participating in proficiency testing.
– Comply with applicable regulations, SOPs, practice and professional guidelines.
– Evaluate, design and update disease and gene panels offered by the company.
– Manage samples, services and incidences of the Rare Diseases department.
– Stay informed of the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
– Bachelor in Biology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or equivalent life sciences.
– Knowledge of Human Genetics concepts and terminology.
– Expertise in a variety of molecular biology technologies.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
– Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and attention to detail.
– Expert in Chromosomal Microarrays (CMA) and data analysis.
– Experience with next-generation sequencing (NGS) and data analysis.
– Self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
– Requires an understanding and demonstration of a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy.
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as the possibility to have professional development.